To book the NAATI CCL test, it’s a two-step process. First, you need to register an account and apply for the test at myNAATI. Once your application is approved, you can then book the test.
Register at myNAATI
1. First go to naati.com.au, then click on myNAATI (green button)
2. Then, on this page you need to register first as a new user. Scroll down and click on click here to register.
3. Using your email, complete the registration on the following page.
4. Once you complete the registration, you need to check your email for a temporary password.
Login to myNAATI
5. Copy the temporary password from the email and use it on the login page to change your password as shown below.
6. Next, go back to myNAATI home page and click on submit an application.
7. Then, click on Credentialed Community Language (CCL) test.
Fill in the application form for NAATI CCL
8. Now, complete the application process, filling out your details.
9. Careful with these two questions.
Why are you taking this test? select the last one – to obtain credentialed community language points.
Please select your preferred test location. Select “online”, as CCL test is conducted online only.
10. Here you can see the upcoming test dates; however, you cannot book the dates yet, since your application needs to be approved by NAATI first.
11. Next, attach a photo and an ID (passport or license). Click ‘next’. Your application has now been approved. It takes 1-2 working days for the application to be approved. Check your email (spam as well) and once you get NAATI email regarding approval, login to myNAATI again.
12. Lastly, click on ‘MANAGE MY TESTS’. You can now make payment and book the CCL test.
Make a payment and book the NAATI CCL test
After gettomg approval from NAATI, login to myNAATI again, and click on ‘MANAGE MY TESTS’. You can now make payment and book the CCL test.
We have designed the perfect Nepali NAATI courses depending on when your exam is.
If your NAATI CCL test is within less than a month, Crash kit is perfect for you.
Silver kit is perfect if your test is between 1-2 months.
And if you have more than 2 months’ time and you’d like to practise all the latest past-exam dialogues with more mock tests and one-on-one class, then Gold kit is perfect for you.
You can also enroll in Crash kit and upgrade to Silver kit or Gold kit by just paying the fee difference. You can call me on 0414 859 819 if you want help with deciding the right NAATI CCL course for you.