This NAATI CCL Online course is for you if:
- You are a beginner
- You want to be ready for the test in 30-60days.
- You can spend 2-3 hours per day to practise.
What you get in this course
- LIVE ONLINE CLASS – 60 days of access to weekly live online classes hosted by our CCL expert teacher via Zoom. You just need to complete a registration form provided inside the course to join the class. Class duration is 1 hour – conducted 4 times per week using Zoom.
- Course Access Hold Feature: Simply send us an email request and we’ll pause your access for up to 30 days. Perfect for when you need to postpone your exam date, or if the 120 days of access provided isn’t enough.
- Timetable*: Tuesday 7:00 pm, Thursday – 7:00 pm, and Saturday – 10 am & 7 pm (Sydney Time Zone); you can attend all these classes if it suits your schedule
- One-on-one class: You can book two sessions 30 mins each using a booking calendar available within the course.
- SELF-STUDY MATERIALS – 60 days access to self-study materials which include 100+ dialogues with translated answers including past-exam dialogues and 5000+ words exam-related vocabulary list. You can access these materials online anytime you want on a mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.
- MOCK TEST – 1 scored mock test conducted online (live video call) by our teacher via Zoom. The mock test is 1-on-1 which includes feedback and also answering your questions.
- ORIENTATION VIDEO for new students. These videos are made for beginners and will help you with the NAATI scoring guide, note-taking strategies, and tips & tricks.
*The timetable is subject to change at any time to suit our students’ availability. Please contact us for the updated version.
Haven’t booked the NAATI test yet?
You can postpone your course start date. Just enroll now and email us at email@example.com to deactivate the course now and reactivate it later at a certain date you choose. This might be useful if you want to secure a discount offer.
For access till the exam date and more mock tests, please enroll in Gold Kit.
Orientation Videos on following topics:
- Introduction to NAATI CCL
- Comprehensive Scoring Guide
- How Many Repeats You can Ask For
- Note-taking sample video
- Note-taking for long segments
- Note-taking symbols
Past-exam dialogues with answers (in audio format)
50+ Additional Dialogues with answers under 11 different topics recommended by NAATI
- Consumer Affairs Situation
- Social Services
Past-exam vocabulary (English - Nepali format)
Mock Test (1)
Using a calendar available inside the course, you can book the mock test date whenever you prefer. Mock tests are conducted via Zoom.
Live Online Class (Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra Time Zone)
- Tuesday - 10:00 am
- Thursday - 7:00 pm
- Saturday - 10:00 am
- Saturday - 7:00 pm
- Dialogues taught in the live online class are different from the ones available for self-study in the course. That is to say that these are additional dialogues to the past-exam ones. You can attend all the classes.
You can book 2 sessions 30 mins each using a booking calendar available within the course.
Online Class Recordings
All classes are recorded and are uploaded to the course within 48 hours after the class. These recordings are kept for up to 7 days.