This NAATI CCL Online course is for you if:
- You are a beginner
- You want to be ready for the test in 30-60 days.
- You can spend 2-3 hours per day to practise.
What you get in this course
- LIVE ONLINE CLASS – 60 days of access to weekly live online classes hosted by our CCL expert teacher via Zoom. You just need to complete a registration form provided inside the course to join the class.
- Course Access Hold Feature: Simply send us an email request and we’ll pause your access for up to 30 days. Perfect for when you need to postpone your exam date, or if the 120 days of access provided isn’t enough.
- One-on-one class: You can book two sessions 30 mins each using a booking calendar available within the course.
- SELF-STUDY MATERIALS – 60 days access to self-study materials which include 100+ dialogues with translated answers including past-exam dialogues and 5000+ words exam-related vocabulary list. You can access these materials online anytime you want on a mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.
- MOCK TEST – 1 scored mock test conducted online (live video call) by our teacher via Zoom. The mock test is 1-on-1 which includes feedback and also answering your questions.
- ORIENTATION VIDEO for new students. These videos are made for beginners and will help you with the NAATI scoring guide, note-taking strategies, and tips & tricks.
- Course Access Hold Feature: Simply send us an email request and we’ll pause your access for up to 30 days. Perfect for when you need to postpone your exam date, or if the 60 days of access isn’t enough.
Weekly Class Schedule (Sydney Time Zone)
The same dialogue domains are taught in the morning and evening sessions on the same day. Therefore, attending both sessions on the same day is not required.
|10:00 am – 11:30 am||10:00 am – 11:30 am||10:00 am – 11:30 am|
|7:00 pm – 8:30 pm||7:00 pm – 8:30 pm||7:00 pm – 8:30 pm|