This NAATI CCL Online course is for you if:
- You are a complete beginner
- You have just started to prepare for the NAATI test online
- You have more than 2 months to prepare before the NAATI test.
- You want to practise all the latest past-exam dialogues.
- You need more guidance and support.
- LIVE ONLINE CLASS – 120 days of access to weekly live online classes hosted by our CCL expert teacher via Zoom. You just need to complete a registration form provided inside the course to join the class. Class duration is 1 hour each conducted via Zoom 4 times/week.
- One-on-one class: You can book 4 sessions 30 mins each using a booking calendar available within the course.
- SELF-STUDY MATERIALS – 120 days access to self-study materials which include 100+ dialogues with translated answers including past-exam dialogues and 5000+ words exam-related vocabulary list. You can access these materials online anytime you want on a mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.
- MOCK TEST – 2 scored mock tests using a platform very similar to the actual NAATI test.
- ORIENTATION VIDEO for new students. These videos are made for beginners and will help you with the NAATI scoring guide, note-taking strategies, and tips & tricks.
- **Money Back Guarantee: If you’re unable to pass the exam, we’ll refund the course fee. You’ll have to provide the exam failed proof for this. (Note: 2-3.5% course fee is not refunded since it’s a transaction charge levied by PayPal/stripe.)
- Course Access Hold Feature: Simply send us an email request and we’ll pause your access for up to 30 days. Perfect for when you need to postpone your exam date, or if the 120 days of access provided isn’t enough
Weekly Class Schedule (Sydney Time Zone)
The same dialogue domains are taught in the morning and evening sessions on the same day. Therefore, attending both sessions on the same day is not required.
|10:00 am – 11:30 am||10:00 am – 11:30 am||10:00 am – 11:30 am|
|7:00 pm – 8:30 pm||7:00 pm – 8:30 pm||7:00 pm – 8:30 pm|
Haven’t booked the NAATI test yet?
You can enroll now and start your preparation now even without booking the exam. Alternatively, you can also postpone your course start date. Just enroll now and email us at email@example.com to deactivate the course now and reactivate it later at a certain date you choose.
*The timetable is subject to change at any time to suit our students’ availability. Please contact us for the updated version.
**Please read our terms and conditions in detail before enrolling.
Orientation Videos on following topics:
- Introduction to NAATI CCL
- Comprehensive Scoring Guide
- How Many Repeats You Can Ask For
- Note-taking sample video
- Note-taking for long segments
- Note-taking symbols
Past-exam dialogues with answers (in audio format)
- 50+ dialogues
- Free Dialogue updates; we add new dialogues after each NAATI exam.
50+ Additional Dialogues with answers under 12 different topics recommended by NAATI
- Consumer Affairs Situation
- Social Services
Past-exam vocabulary (English - Nepali format)
Mock Test (2)
Using a calendar available inside the course, you can book the mock test date whenever you prefer. Mock tests are conducted via Zoom.
Live Online Class 1 hr each (Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra Time Zone)
- Tuesday - 7:00 pm
- Thursday - 7:00 pm
- Saturday - 10:00 am
- Saturday - 7:00 pm
- Dialogues taught in the live online class are different from the ones available for self-study in the course. That is to say that these are additional dialogues to the past-exam ones. You can attend all the classes.
You can book 4 sessions 30 mins each using a booking calendar available within the course.
Online Class Recordings
All classes are recorded and uploaded to the course within 48 hours after the class. These recordings are kept for up to 7 days.