What you get in this course
- ORIENTATION VIDEO for new students. These videos are made for beginners and will help you with NAATI scoring guide, note-taking strategies, and tips & tricks.
- LIVE ONLINE CLASS - 30 days access to weekly live online classes hosted by our CCL expert teacher via Zoom. You just need to complete a registration form provided inside the course to join the class. Class duration is 1 hour - conducted 4 times per week using Zoom.
- Timetable: Tuesday - 8:00 pm, Thursday - 8:00 pm, Saturday - 10:00 am & 8:00 pm (Sydney Time Zone); you can attend all these classes if it suits your schedule
- SELF-STUDY MATERIALS - 30 days access* to self-study materials which include 35 dialogues with translated answers under the following dialogue topics and 500+ exam-related vocabulary. You can access these materials online anytime you want on a mobile phone, tablet or a laptop.
- Consumer Affairs Situation
- Social Services
MOCK TEST - No mock test. You can purchase mock test separately for AUD 49.
Online Class Recordings: Not available
Please log in to join the chat