Orientation Videos on following topics:
- Introduction to NAATI CCL
- Comprehensive Scoring Guide
- How Many Repeats You can Ask For
- Note-taking sample video
- Note-taking for long segments
- Note-taking symbols
Past-exam dialogues with answers (in audio format)
Free Dialogue updates. We add new dialogues after each NAATI exam.
Past-exam vocabulary (English - Nepali format)
Using a calendar available inside the course, you can book the mock test date whenever you prefer. Mock tests are conducted via Zoom.
Live Online Class (Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra Time Zone)
- Tuesday - 8:00 pm
- Thursday - 8:00 pm
- Saturday - 10:00 am & 8:00 pm
- Dialgoues taught in the live online class are different from the ones available for self-study in the course. That is to say that these are additional dialogues to the past-exam ones. You can attend all the classes.
Online Class Recordings
All classes are recorded and are uploaded to the course within 48 hours after the class. These recordings are kept for up to 7 days.