This course is for you if:
- You are a beginner
- You don’t have enough time to practise
- You want to be ready for the test in less than a month
- You want to focus on past-exam dialogues only
What you get in this course
- LIVE ONLINE CLASS – 30 days of access to weekly live online classes hosted by our CCL expert teacher via Zoom. You just need to complete a registration form provided inside the course to join the class.
- One-on-one class: You can book two sessions for 30 mins each using a booking calendar available within the course.
- SELF-STUDY MATERIALS – 30 days of access to self-study materials which include 50 past-exam dialogue topics with recorded answers and 3000+ word exam-related vocabulary lists. You can access these materials online anytime you want on a mobile phone, tablet or laptop.
- MOCK TEST – 1 scored mock test conducted online (live video call) by our teacher via Zoom. The mock test is 1-on-1 which includes feedback and also answering your questions.
- ORIENTATION VIDEO for new students. These videos are made for beginners and will help you understand the NAATI scoring guide, note-taking strategies, and tips & tricks.
Weekly Class Schedule (Sydney Time Zone)
The same dialogue domains are taught in the morning and evening sessions on the same day. Therefore, attending both sessions on the same day is not required.
|10:00 am – 11:30 am||10:00 am – 11:30 am||10:00 am – 11:30 am|
|7:00 pm – 8:30 pm||7:00 pm – 8:30 pm||7:00 pm – 8:30 pm|
You can enroll in our Crash course for now; and if you’d like to upgrade to the Gold kit later, you just need to pay the difference only.
Orientation Videos on the following topics:
- Introduction to NAATI CCL
- Comprehensive Scoring Guide
- How Many Repeats You Can Ask For
- Note-taking sample video
- Note-taking for long segments
- Note-taking symbols
Past-exam dialogues with answers (in audio format)
Past-exam vocabulary (English - Nepali format)
Using a calendar available inside the course, you can book the mock test date whenever you prefer. Mock tests are conducted via Zoom.
Live Online Class (Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra Time Zone)
- Tuesday - 7:00 pm
- Thursday - 7:00 pm
- Saturday - 10:00 am
- Saturday - 7:00 pm
- Dialogues taught in the live online class are different from the ones available for self-study in the course. That is to say that these are additional dialogues to the past-exam ones. You can attend all the classes.
You can book 2 sessions 30 mins each using a booking calendar available within the course.
Online Class Recordings
All classes are recorded and uploaded to the course within 48 hours after the class. These recordings are kept for up to 7 days.