This course is for you if:
- You are a beginner
- You don’t have enough time to practise
- You want to be ready for the test in less than a month
- You want to focus on past-exam dialogues only
What you get in this course
- LIVE ONLINE CLASS – 60 days access to weekly live online classes hosted by our CCL expert teacher via Zoom. You just need to complete a registration form provided inside the course to join the class. Class duration is 1 hour – conducted twice per week using Zoom.
- Timetable: Tuesday – 7:00 pm and Saturday – 10:00 am. You can attend all these classes for 60 days.
- One-on-one class: You can book two sessions 30 mins each using a booking calendar available within the course.
- SELF-STUDY MATERIALS – 60 days access to self-study materials which include 50+ past-exam dialogue topics with recorded answers and 3000+ words exam-related vocabulary list. You can access these materials online anytime you want on a mobile phone, table or a laptop.
- MOCK TEST – 1 scored mock test conducted online (live video call) by our teacher via Zoom. The mock test is 1-on-1 which includes feedaback and also answering your questions.
- ORIENTATION VIDEO for new students. These videos are made for beginners and will help you with NAATI scoring guide, note-taking strategies, and tips & tricks.
Haven’t booked the NAATI test yet?
You can enroll now and request your course to be activated only 60 days before the exam date. For this you’ll have to make the payment and enroll now; then, email us at email@example.com requesting the access to start at a certain date.
Full fee for Crash course is $249.
You can enroll in our Crash course for now; and if you’d like to upgrade to Gold kit later, you just need to pay the difference only.
Orientation Videos on following topics:
- Introduction to NAATI CCL
- Comprehensive Scoring Guide
- How Many Repeats You can Ask For
- Note-taking sample video
- Note-taking for long segments
- Note-taking symbols
Past-exam dialogues with answers (in audio format)
Past-exam vocabulary (English - Nepali format)
Using a calendar available inside the course, you can book the mock test date whenever you prefer. Mock tests are conducted via Zoom.
Live Online Class (Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra Time Zone)
- Tuesday - 7:00 pm
- Saturday - 10:00 am
- Dialgoues taught in the live online class are different from the ones available for self-study in the course. That is to say that these are additional dialogues to the past-exam ones. You can attend all the classes.
You can book 2 sessions 30 mins each using a booking calendar available within the course.
Online Class Recordings
All classes are recorded and are uploaded to the course within 48 hours after the class. These recordings are kept for up to 7 days.